Grandstream HT502 Advanced Settings Password

Grandstream HT502 Advanced Settings Password

I got a Grandstream HT502 from Service Provider Name here:Teksavvy for  VOIP:TekTalk and I have ordered a second number for it from Service Provider Name. I was provided the information I need for to put into the FX2 page but I cannot access it because it came preconfigured with a password on the device from Service Provider Name.


  • Open up a web browser and navigate to http://192.168.2.1 and log into the device. 
  • Enter your password for the device. If you reset your device to factory defaults, the password is 123. 
  • Click on Advanced Settings and enter the admin password

I'm assuming you've tried the default password that is 'admin' and that it's been configured for something else?

The default passwords for that are '123' for user level and 'admin' for administrative access

Grandstream HT502 Setup / Disable Provisioning


https://www.voipo.com/forums/showthread.php/2793-Grandstream-HT-502-access


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE:: sent to the “shit list” bullshit spam messages with links. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!